Thursday, August 28, 2008

Help help! I'm going insane!

Hi everyone! Well, my 2 friends who will be in France the same time as I am left for France yesterday. I miss them already. I can't wait till I get to leave, because until then I'm left here at home to worry.

I think I'm going to miss having a roommate next year. There will be no one to talk to, which will be a very boring existence, not to mention lonely.

Well, until I leave for France, I will devote my time to practicing my French so that I don't completely freak out when I get there.

PS- When I get my pictures back from my lovely trip to Chicago to get my student visa, I will post them. However, I am still waiting for Kroger to get done with them. NEVER HAVE YOUR PICTURES DEVELOPED AT A GROCERY STORE...ITS A TERRIBLE IDEA!!!!

TTYL!

1 comment:

Keebee said...

Hey roomie! I misses you! Don't worry - everyone is super nice here!

Luv luv
keebee