Monday, August 18, 2008

Up up and away......or I will be soon at least....

Well, I'm getting ready for France. I'm trying to get my birth certificate translated, compile a decent wardrobe, obtain all of the essentials ( ex, international phone card, random meds for my first aid kit, travel sheets...which involves sewing 2 top sheets together, and a purse that is pick pocket free)

I am so excited. I was looking up what my dorm room will be like, and both options for what I may get next year are 10 meters squared. Option number 1 includes basic furnishings, and a washbasin. Option number 2 (which I'm hoping for) includes basic furnishings, a complete bathroom, and a refrigerator!

I'll probably end up with option number 1 because I am paying my room and board to Bellarmine, so they'll probably give me whatever they have. But hey, at least it's a room. I am excited that all of the rooms have internet connection. Well, the website says that all of the rooms should have internet by September 08, so I'm hoping everything's installed and ready when I get there at the end of September.

I am sorry that I had to change blogs for France. The open diary web site is difficult to use and navigate, and I decided that it would be too difficult for everyone to try to read. I wasn't having fun designing it, so it can't be fun to try to find it.

Well, I hope to figure out this website. It seems easy enough.

Ciao!

~Shannon~

No comments: