Sunday, November 16, 2008

Random weekend of travels! look at all the pretty pictures o___O

So....this weekend my friends and I decided to go to Arles on Saturday and then we went to Chateau D'If and les Iles de Frioul today. It was a pretty cheap trip because the bus pass was 5 euros, and then it cost 1 euro for each time we took the bus. It's a good deal cause that card won't expire till 2011.

Arles was nice. My favorite part was the huge ampitheatre. For all of the pictures I took there....they're 2 entries down in the Arles album. But my absolute favorite place we visited this weekend was les Iles de Frioul. I seriously want to live there. It's gorgeous! The rocks are white, and the water is blue, and...and....well, you just have to see the pictures to believe it. If you just have to go there after you see the pics, it's no problem. It was just a 20 minute ferry ride away from Marseille. So, if you come visit me, I will totally go again. (Preferably not in the winter though...it was windy and it will get cold soon)

I had a fun time with my friends, and I can't wait to do another random spur of the moment trip again.

No comments: