Saturday, February 21, 2009

I'm going to Rome!!!!

Hi Everyone!

So I have a break coming up the first week of March, and my friend Crystal and I decided to go to Rome. The flights were actually cheap that week, so we are really excited. We are going to end up paying 200 euros for flights and hostels, and then we have to pay for our own food and touristy things. I am so excited!!!! I've never been to Italy before. I promise to take lots of pictures.

Ugh...someone was knocking on my door at like 10 am....it's Saturday...I don't answer the door before noon damn it! So I pretended to be asleep. I have a feeling it was the new girl from Spain...I think I'm her only friend here so far. If she knocks on my door again I'll answer...it is now past noon.

On a different note, I finally found a good online French radio station. It's a mix of popular american music, and popular french music...I couldn't find one with just french....but all of the commercials and news flashes are in French...

I had a great week :) I am so happy right now!

I love and miss you all!

A bientot!

bisous!
xoxoxox

-Shannon

No comments: