Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Hey! Long time no see!

So, sorry it's been about a month since my last post. It's just not a lot has been going on. I've been going to class like usual. I have all the same classes as last semester, so it just feels like a continuation of first semester....with some new kids.

I have absolutely no idea what I am going to do for my break the first week of March...Crystal and I were talking about going to Normandie...but we need to seriously get together and make plans. Valentine's day is coming up....or should I say "singles awareness day". I'm slightly depressed about that, but I'll be ok. I'll just buy myself some nice chocolate and watch a girly movie.

My roomie from the states showed me a clip from this musical that is going to be coming to Marseille in the end of May. I really want to go! It's called Cleopatre, and the music is so pretty! Here's a clip from the musical if you would like to see :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=if9M-IFhySw

Well...I can't think of anything else to share, life is sorta boring at the moment. All I can say is at least it's not too stressful.

On a side note, I think all those headaches I've been having are migraines....I'm not sure if I should go to the doctor about it...I've been getting at least one a week for the past month. This week I've had one every day so far. It sucks.

Well, I'll talk to you all later!

I love you and miss you all!

Bisous!
xoxoxo

-Shannon

No comments: