Friday, January 23, 2009

I'm freeeeee!

So, yesterday I had my last exam for the semester, and I'm pretty sure that I did ok on them all. Well, by ok I mean I think I passed them all. I got 2 of them back so far, both with passing grades....which if converted to american grades would be around B's or low A's....I'm feeling ok about that.

This weekend I think I'm going to go shopping for new jeans....mine no longer fit. I lost about 15-20 pounds since I left the states, and now I'm swimming in my jeans. That's what living in France will do to you I guess...I'm just lucky that right now everything is like 50% off due to after christmas season sales.

Well, next week my spring semester starts. There are a lot of new people, so I'm hoping to make some more friends.

I'll talk to you all later.

God! I'm having a hard time writing in English today....I'm not really sure why. I think it's because I've been practicing talking to people online in French so much for the last couple weeks that my brain is starting to switch to permanent french mode....ahhhh! it burns!!!!!

I love you and miss you all!

à bientôt!

bisous

xoxoxo

-Shannon

No comments: