Friday, October 31, 2008

I'm back from Nice :)

Hi Everyone!

So, I had a great fall break. Even though it rained most of the time, I managed to take lots of pictures for everyone to see. As it turned out we only made it to 2 cities (Nice and Marseille) because it was raining so much we decided to head back a day early. So we spent 2 nights in Nice, spent today in Marseille, and then Crystal and I headed back to Aix, and Rin and Keebee are spending the night in Marseille at a hostel so they can catch their trains tomorrow morning.

I got back and I was so tired. Today with the traveling and such I didn't really get meals at the right times, and I didn't have breakfast, so I've been a bit out of it most of the day. I did go shopping today though, and I got some shirts that I'm excited about at H&M, and I only spent 30 euros on 3 shirts, so I don't feel too bad about it. It was stuff I needed. I bought a sweater, a long sleeved shirt, and a nice t-shirt.

I liked Nice a lot. It was really pretty. We went to the beach, and I saw the Mediterranean for the first time. I got completely soaked by a crazy wave, well I was only soaked from the knees up...

I took a video of the water, but I don't know how to post it to photo bucket, but if I figure it out I promise it will be up, and I'll leave the viewing directions in the comments of the post...but that's only if the technology decides to be nice to me.

We also climbed this mountain like thing. There were a whole lot of stairs, and at the top you could see for miles. I took a lot of pictures up there. There was also a waterfall at the top of the mountain, it was really cool.

I tried roasted chestnuts for the first time today, it was interesting. They were sort of bean-textured, and they were slightly sweet. It wasn't my favorite thing in the world, but it's always good to try new things.

I hope you enjoy my pictures. It's the post that's right before this one, and as always, to view my album click on the picture and it will take you to my photobucket album. Then when you get there, there are some blue squares of different sizes in the upper right hand corner of the screen. Click on slideshow and you can see the pictures better.

With lots of love,

Shannon

OH, and....

Happy Halloween!!!

No comments: