Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I'm in Dublin!!!!!!!

So, I got to Dublin this morning with no troubles. It was actually pretty interesting when I got through customs. The customs officer looked at my name and went, "Shannon....that's Irish right? which side of the family?" he totally forgot to ask me all of the important questions like where are you staying? but I"m here now.

This keyboard is so annoying, the backspace keeps getting stuck and deleting like 4 lines. That's what happens when you let people use computers for free. So, I"m trying not to make mistakes, if I do, I'm not going back to fix them. I don't feel like repeating myself over and over again because my lines keep getting eaten by the keyboard.

So, we didn't realize that all of Dublin shuts down on Christmas, and even worse, the day afterwards is St. Stephen's day and a lot of Dublin is closed. We're planning on going to a movie or 2 on the 26th, and tomorrow there's supposed to be some christmas party that's full....but if we get there early and beg they may let us in.

I saw St. Patrick's cathedral today, and some other random monuments. I"ll post pictures when I get back to aix on the 29th. All these computers do is internet. There is no desktop, no nothing....just internet. Which is good for what I want to do I guess. it's just if it freezes up, I have no Idea how to fix it.

Well, I"ll try to be online tomorrow.

I love and miss you all!

Merry Christmas!

No comments: