Sunday, December 21, 2008

Tis the season




Merry Christmas everyone!

So, in a couple of days I will be leaving for my trip to Dublin for Christmas, and then Barcelona for New Years. I'm so excited because I haven't seen either of those places yet, and I get to go with one of my good friends Crystal. Given, I would rather be spending the holidays at home with my family, but it was too expensive, and this is a chance of a lifetime.

So, yesterday my friends and I had a Christmas party before everyone left on their vacation travels. We made tacos, listened to Christmas music, and played an epic game of uno. I opened a bottle of champagne for the first time, and it exploded everywhere....I guess the bottle had been a bit shaken up with the 30 minute walk to where we had the party...

Sadly my camera ran out of batteries half way through the party...so I didn't get to take many pictures. A couple of these pictures I stole from facebook. I really need to buy better batteries for my camera. I guess it's picky. It's been eating batteries ever since my vacation to Nice.

So, I leave for my vacation on the 23rd, and I won't really be back on my computer till January 4th. If I don't talk to you before then, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

I love and miss you all!

Bisous!

xoxoxo

No comments: