Thursday, December 11, 2008

I think the weather is getting to me :P

Bonjour tout le monde!

Well, I decided that I should probably update my blog because I haven't done it in a while. Today I went to my one and only class which is 4 hours long, and only could make it through half of it before I decided I should probably come back to my dorm and sleep because I felt dizzy and sick. I've had a cold since Monday, and finally today the fever hits. I took a 3 hour nap, and I still haven't gotten out of my bed.

Don't worry...I'll be ok, I am just a horrible sick person.

For the last couple days it's been cold and rainy. My umbrella broke the first day of it, so I had to buy another one. I swear, I must be having bad luck with umbrellas this year. First I buy one because I forgot to bring one on fall break, and it was raining the whole time, then I left that umbrella in the school cafeteria by accident. And then my original umbrella breaks.....whatever....

Yesterday I went to this cafe discussion to meet some French people. They are all students at the law and/or business schools who are trying to learn english, and they wanted to practice. It was ok, but I have a bad habit of switching to english when things get difficult. I did practice though. I'm hoping to go to the next one when they figure out when it is. Suprizingly enough, there were only like 3 native english speakers there.

Ugh....I am so drained. I didn't even do laundry today because I dreaded dragging all of my laundry up a hill to building number 3 so I can get to the laundry room.

Tomorrow I have my medical exam for my carte de sejour (french visa). I'm a little bit nervous because I've heard that it's sort of awkward. You have to get a chest x-ray, and you have to do so topless. My friend Crystal went on Tuesday, and she said it was some flirty man around our age. I'm like "great...going to be raped/molested by some random french man". I'll live, don't worry...it's just going to be one of the most awkward experiences of my life I think.

Is it sad that I keep wanting to switch into French? I know not many of you will understand this blog if it was in French...so that is why I try to keep it to a minimum.

Well, I'm going to go back to sleep I think.

I love and miss you all!

Bisous! xoxo

No comments: